Friday, October 26, 2007

Things I Discovered Early In The Morning

Last night after Radical Knitters' Knit Night, I came home intent on emptying my bags and doing just a little knitting. Throw my bags in the corner, turned on my electric throw (it is not putting out as much heat) and promptly fell asleep. There is where I woke up this morning around 4:15, still fully clothed. So, I get up,might just as well. I figure I can empty my bags, get into my pjs and act like I slept in the bed all night.

Decided to make some coffee and check my email and a couple of websites. I'll be damned if Meg isn't doing a KAL on a Christmas Stocking! What fun, and I need one for the fiance (who is a knitter) and will appreciate it! So off to Schoolhouse Press website I go to get the specifics. I might just have yarn for it. I'll have to check downstairs when everyone else is up. More about that tomorrow or Sunday.http://www.schoolhousepress.com/knittinginprogress.htm

While at the Schoolhouse Press website, I discover the colors I want for my Perlina in Ultra Alpaca, but wait, I see all the colors I wouldn't mind doing it out of Unspun Icelandic. All of that will have to wait until this weekend, but I see an order coming.

Finally, as I am about to log out of the website --I find a correction spot. Readers who knit with Meg or EZ might want to check it out.
http://www.schoolhousepress.com/corrects.htm

Now, off to shower, oops too late someone beat me! I guess I'll go empty those bags now.

No comments: