Saturday, December 08, 2007

Gift Knitting

I made a pact with myself. Other than the socks that I knit for the holiday season, I was knitting nothing else as presents. Now, I am starting to think of a couple of things that I could knit for some giftees. Do I have time? Well, of course not!

Someone stop me.

Remind me - I still have one sock to finish. My friend from work does not need a scarf in the colors of her son's school (she has been laid up since June and is now able to make it to his games). I don't have the yarn for it and I would want to do it in Encore. I don't need to make two new scarves for the two ladies who helped me at the Holiday Party we had on Thursday, do I? A nice thank you is sufficient isn't it?

And then there is the stocking for the fiance....I don't need to do it this year do I? I could wait until next year when they are married right?

Someone jerk me back fast!

No comments: