Thursday, December 13, 2007

What's Next?

You know there is kind of a let down after you have completed a project. You are glad to be finished with it so you can move on to the next one. And for me, after the socks were finished on Tuesday, I just sat there. I could have knitted on something, but I just sat there contemplating what next?

I really wanted to go back to the Taos jacket for me, but a couple of other things are calling to be done for Christmas. But, wait, both of them don't really have to be done until right after the first of the year.

If one of the presents I ordered from Avon comes in next week, it will be substituted for this black scarf which can be saved until mid January for the recepient's birthday. But, if the Avon is out of stock then it will have to be done by next week. The good thing is I probably can get this finished tonight when the Radical Knitters get together.


This scarf in Farmington like colors is another that does not need to be done until the second week in January and I am not really sold on the yarn yet. What I really wanted was an Eyelash in Farmington colors (again cause the eyelash ones are so quick), but so far the three places I have looked have not had it. And if I can't find the eyelash, I'd prefer Encore to this yarn.

So a trip to the LYSes might still be in order for it. Darn, that's just too bad isn't it! I'll have to fit that in with all the other shopping I still have to do.

No comments: