Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Gift of Yarn

Getting It! My friends are really cool. I don't have to tell them I love receiving yarn, they just know it and they get the right colors too! My boss gave me a gift card to Barnes and Noble for Christmas and a Starbucks gift card for my birthday. He gets it too! Because after yarn and knitting related gifts (needles etc)books and coffee are the next best thing next to knitting related gifts. Aren't they neatest people?

Giving It! I don't normally exchange with the gals in Accounting in work, except for one that I have known and worked side by side for ages, but our new gal knits a little. I bought this yarn for a scarf for the other gal and Norma came through with some better yarn. So, instead of messing around with taking this back, I am gifting it to the new gal and knitter. Her son is a football player and this will make a great scarf for her. She'll love it!


Toss in a really cool gift bag and I hope this brightens her day. She has been dealing with a real pain in the ass this week at work!

Two days til 9 whole off! Yippee Skippy!

No comments: