Wednesday, January 09, 2008

So I'm Getting Ready For Bed

I am tired and falling asleep in the chair with my knitting in my hand.
But, it is kind of early, so I go to the computer to check a few websites, just a few. Right. Right. And I stumble across a Snoopy wash cloth. It calls me.....I must have the pattern. So, I join the yahoo group. At the moment, I am just waiting for my membership approval email so I can check the pattern out.

I am definitely making me some of these. And the gal I work with for her birthday next fall. And maybe for some of those ladies at work, just because, I must spread the wealth.

Aren't they the cutest? Makes me want to cast at least one on! But, first I gotta get the pattern. Can't wait to see what other patterns they have. I'm fully awake now. Damn that internet.

No comments: