Tuesday, January 01, 2008


Happy New Year!





The wind is blowin as I sit here posting the first blog of the new year. Baby, it's cold outside, we are at our high of 18 an hour ago! But, by Sunday, it is suppose to be 60 degrees. Whats happening with that? The best part of all of our snow and ice lately is that it comes and then we get this totally warm stuff that melts it away.

Later this morning, I am off to spend a few hours at Norma's for her New Year Open House. I look forward to spending time this afternoon with friends knitting and eating a bit (but not too much, cause yesterday was a new day for WW)Then later it will be home to prepare for going back to work tomorrow! No, NO, NO, I don't want to go!

I spent last night, listening to Stash and Burn's Podcast, checking out a new KAL on Ravelry for the Tilted Duster that has been callin me since the issue came out last Fall. And that purple Encore would look pretty neat in it. I think I am going to do it! Isn't it a rule that when something occupies your mind so much that it is best to do it?

Again, have a Happy New Year and Go ILLINI!!!!

No comments: