Thursday, June 19, 2008

Eeek! Three Weeks Til Camp!

I cannot believe it. In just three short weeks, we will be heading for camp. I have so much I wanted to do after last years camp. How did a year go by so fast? Heck, how did life go by so fast?

I have several things on my almost daily revised list that I want to have completed by camp.

My Mythical Beast - not sure that is going to happen
My Shawl
A Tank that I have been working on for several weeks
My Around the Bend Jacket ripped back aways
The Kauni at least started past the rib
The Sunrise Jacket - cause it is always cold in the room

Then there is the list of what I am taking with me to work on:
The Gansey
The New Zealand Sweater
Cinnamon Bark

I need to NOT sleep as much. And knit more. Eeek Three Weeks, It's gonna be so much fun.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh yeah. I'm practically counting hours.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!