Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm Back!!!

After a rocky start to Friday if my mom would even make it to the wedding (she did and it was better that she came down on Saturday with my cousin, bless him; the near by tornados during the rehearsal (that had the Father disappearing right after, he was back for the wedding) and the torrential rains we put up with on Friday night, the wedding day was beautiful if but a tad hot!



It was a happy day with a few tears, but finally we have a daughter in our family. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well.
The next day or two, I'll have a few pictures to show, but not a whole lot since the light bulb did not go off until we are the reception that I should give my camera to someone else to take pictures.

And I did promise that we would be back to knitting content this week!

1 comment:

Linda said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations.