Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Hate To Say

Summer is coming to end, isn't it? Even though, the heat would indicate otherwise. All the kids are going back to school. The Labor Day weekend is almost here. For me, it's time to put the summer knitting away and start concentrating on Fall/Winter knitting.

I've tagged some pages in the new Fall Knitting magazines on some sweaters I'd like to knit facsmiles of. But, first, I've got about four projects that have deadlines of September 10th ish. Last night, I fell asleep in the chair with one of them in my hand. Woke up this morning in the same chair at 4 am and started knitting on it, in between taking a little nap and then drinking some coffee, then napping then coffee...you get the picture.

Makes me chuckle when I think what it would have looked like to the casual observer.

No comments: