Monday, September 20, 2010

My Goal

is to use up at least one bin worth of yarn in the next year. I haven't necessarily decided that it would be the sock yarn bin, but it certainly has possibilities.


I love these Evan Picone turtle necks for fall and winter. I wear them under alot of winter sweaters and like them for the weekends too with some good jewelry. It seems though, that I am on a shawl kick this year and most definitely, small shawls. I am accumulating quite a few patterns for these types of shawls courtesy of Ravelry and particularly a group I just found this weekend, "Small Shawl Lovers". I see a few of them in my future, especially for work, when I don't want to wear a sweater, but need a little something something. And for the weekend too sans jewelry.



My current favorite pattern looks like it is Batkus. This one will go great with the new black and new charcoal turtle neck I bought yesterday at Bergners. The yarn is Regia from my stash....and the two skeins have been around for awhile.

I can't wait to see what this will look like as more stitches are added. It is going to be my t.v./lunch knitting project because it requires very little paying attention to while knitting.

1 comment:

Linda said...

My friends who have knit Batkus love it. I'm sure you will too.

As for that bin thing....I keep saying it. And I keep buying. More bins. :)