Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So Many Choices

The Long Collared Jacket has been on the needles almost since I got the book. This one is longer than mine is going to be, but I loved the feel of Cheryl's yarn.



This Zig-Zag Jacket knitted by Meg is off and then on the list for me. Last year, everyone was bowled over by the original knit by EZ herself. Knit out of Rangely, this would be a very warm jacket.



The Norwegian Sweater was a fave for me and was in a Spun Out in a heavier yarn. Of course, I have one on the needles now for several years, but the more I thought about it, just wasn't happy with the heaviness of it.

This one knit out of Shetland Jumper Weight is just the right weight, and I just so happen to have some dark purple Jumper Weight in the Yarn Room. It would be a great feeling against the skin out of an alpaca as well...hmmmm.

No comments: