Friday, February 03, 2012

It's Abundantly Clear

By the piles that are sitting around me, that I really need to knit more and surf the net less.  Quelle surprise!

But, what is really  abundantly clear is that I had better make my mind up about the Christening Shawl.  As I was talking to my daughter-in-law last night she made a comment that the pregnancy is 1/2 over...OMG, light a fire granny, you've got work to do. Then the email comes from her with possible shower weekends...April, May...double OMG!

Gotta run and commit tonight!!  Suggestions????

3 comments:

Kristen Rettig said...

Yes, don't join Pinterest!

Jenny L. said...

Do you know what it is yet? If not are they going to find out and let you know? I have the Itty Bitty Hat book if you want to borrow it... Also, I have most of the Sublime baby books :) So cute!!!!

Penny said...

They are not sure yet if they are going to find out. I sure hope so.

I may have to borrow your collection, although, I am developing one with those sublime books!