Monday, February 27, 2012

It's All About Pacing Oneself

Lots of blocking needs to be done here.  Also, some buttons need to be added to two sweaters.

Bloomsbury Jacket.  Excited to see how this turns out when it is on.  I probably won't get a whole lot of wearing on this one as it appears that winter is really kind of over here in Central Illinois.  Thursday is March 1st and we've been having spring since about January 1st here.

Not that I am complaining, but it wrecks havoc on the sweater wearing this year.



Love my Fundamentally Faroese 1 Shawl from Cheryl Oberle's yarn and pattern.  I finished this on Saturday night while in Madison.  I still have some yarn left that I'm not sure what to do with.

 I am going to try blocking it with my knitting wires in the next couple of nights.  I've never used them yet.  This might be a nice try to give them a try.

2 comments:

L. P. said...

I love this jacket. I hope you get the buttons on by the retreat!

L. P. said...

What a beautiful jacket. I hope you get the buttons on by the retreat.