Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Last Few Days

I had to take my laptop into work to be inventoried and updated and have been without it since then.  It's a bit of withdrawal without my laptop.  But, I did have my trusty Ipad to keep me company, but still it is not totally the same.

Without a laptop sitting within arm's reach, I have managed to get some knitting done, albeit I had to rip a good 10- 15 rows back on my Fundamentally Fareose Shawl because, well, how do I say this?  Because I follow the directions and not what I know to be true.  I really need to be less of a blind follower and more of the reading kind of knitter that both EZ and Meg teach us to be.  I'll work on that.

I think I'm coming down with a cold.  At least I hope that is all it is.  We have had a couple of people who have really been sick this last month with the respiratory stuff and off for a few days.  Thats not something I want.  I just have too much to do to have anything more than a cold.

So, I am having some tea, gonna sit back and watch the tele, catch up on some blogs and do a little knitting tonight.

It's good to have my lappie back!

No comments: