Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mona Lisa

Not her real name, but I think is is appropriate.  She will be 3 weeks old this Friday.  Her Uncle and I are heading out to see her this weekend.  The Tall Guy has a pretty severe cold so we are leaving him home to recover so he can go in a couple of weeks.

This photo is on my monitors at work.  My assistant said today, how can you work with that cute little one looking at you? 

Mona Lisa and her elephant.  The elephant is bigger than she is as you can tell. 


Poor thing, too bad, her Grammie doesn't know how to knit!  Seriously though, this is meant for later this year.  I do have the last of the knitting to take with me this weekend for her.  The Tweed Baby Blanket, the Surplice Sweater and another peach shrug to go with an outfit I bought early this summer.

I've taken a wee break from baby knitting for right now.  I am about to start the Ravellenics this Friday and will be busy with a couple of KALs over on Ravelry til probably the end of August.  When, baby fall knitting will begin again.

1 comment:

Linda said...

That has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. She is adorable.