Saturday, July 21, 2012

Show and Tell - Part 1

And in no particular day order, because I just didn't do it that way.  Be prepared to be wowed.  And at the end of however many days it takes me to get through them all, you will understand why I come home and want to just start everything.

First we have shawls and tomorrow we will have more shawls, because there are lots to show and talk about.

Freaking unbelievable.  The designer of the pattern (not shown here, but will be tomorrow) designs for Alpaca With a Twist.  Is this unbelievable or what!?

 I wish you could see this in person.  There are an unbelievable amount of stitches on half circle shawl with fine yarn.  So beautiful.
 This is Cheryl Oberle (name dropping) and her Wishbone Shawl.  Yes, I have yarn and this is in my queue to knit really soon.  We are doing a KAL over on the Knitaway Group on Ravelry if you want to see more/hear more.
 Stunning red shawl.  I just love when campers where light clothing and model their stuff.  Note to self for next year.

 Are you getting the drift here on these shawls???  An incredible amount of knitting goes into these and I am really starting to be a shawl fan!

Two campers from the north and the south knitted the same shawl from the same colorways.  How do you like that coincendence?

Tomorrow - Part 2 of Show and Tell and more lovely shawls!

No comments: