Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Spending the Day

Getting ready for camp.  It's a major under taking - just ask Linda.  I settled yesterday what clothes and shoes needed to be packed tonight.  This morning, I've packed my show and tell.  Also, in my smaller suitcase, I have two balls of yarn (not all of the yarn) for a possible Wishbone Shawl; the Long Collared Coat along with the some of the old yarn and some of the new yarn that Chris dyed for me so she can see the contrasts (she is going to help me find something to go with it).


Now, I just need to settle today what I want to take to possibly knit on.  One has to have options (as Rachel Zoe would say).  You never know when the mood will strike you to be knitting on something else while you are there.

So in this bag, I've got a shawl I have been working on, the Cusco jacket in progress, the new Walpole that I just cast on yesterday (can I say this is going to take a while at 6 stitches to the inch and on size 2 needles - thats how loose of a needle I need.)


In my grab and go bag, I have my green Sublime sweater and will throw in a baby project that has yet to be decided on what it will be. 



There are other bags that I am taking but I am not going to bore you with pics.  Suffice it to say, there is still my snack bag, my laptop case, my camera bag and possibly the bag with my spindle and fiber (if I decide I really want to take it or make this weekend all about knitting)that have to make the car.

Seriously, I don't know what I would have to do if I actually had to fly to one of these things...I'd never make it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron ask if her should gas up the car just in case. Suffice to say I have at least that much.

Jodee said...

Jealous!! Isn't it great to be driving-keep throwing in more bags!! I'm going to the workshop in September.
Have a great time.