Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What Do These Have To Do With Camp?

Brigid brought these to our attention while at camp.  And if you know me well, you know I am a sucker for shoes.  And when it comes to a knitting theme, I now am the owner of three pairs.  The above Danskos, a pair of red Birkenstock clogs with the sheep face on one and the sheep butt on the other and a pair of clogs with blue fair isle machine knitted into the tops of the shoes.

It didn't take me long to put these in my cart at Zappos.  Then I took them out, then I put them in and finally yesterday early I pulled the trigger and they arrived today!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw these shoes a few days ago and I want them so much. I have wanted Dansko shoes forever and these are perfect! You'll have to tell me how you like them.