Sunday, October 13, 2013

I Love It

when I don't have to drive home from Iowa.


This trip it gave me some time to work on my Faroette Shawl from Cheryl Oberle.  I am anxious to finish this shawl so I can fully open it up and see what it looks like in it's finished form.


I know I am going to love it when it is finished and blocked, the yarn is so soft and the pattern a great little knit.

I took tomorrow off because I knew I would need to do the massive amount of laundry that is waiting for me today and because frankly, I needed a me day.  You know one that I can stay up late tonight, sleep in late and thumb my nose at all those in this house who have to work tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'll post some cutie patutie pictures of Miss Mona Lisa and gush over all of her accomplishments!  You have been warned.

No comments: