Sunday, October 05, 2014

Whats on My Needles This Week!

I really needed some time off from work.  I am glad that I can still realize when I do.  And this weekend, with getting away to Yarn in the Barn, and spending time with a friend really helps.

I've been trying really hard to be a part of the My Sister's Knitter KAL over on Ravelry to clean up some WIPs and even giving myself some goals of finishing 6 projects before starting new.  Well, if you know me well, you know that was a lofty goal, but I am making some strides, if nothing else it has made mindful of those and I have managed to at least finish two and my travel project was my Twister that has been on the needles for several years.  I'm in the mode of knitting of 40 inches on the center section ( the marker is the half way point).


My Wool Peddler's Shawl is not making a whole lot of progress since I found a mistake in it many rows back and ripped it back to it's beginning (bottom one).  The top one is a WPS that stays in my car just in case I need some extra knitting.  It is going to be a ruffled version and is from Miss Babs.  The middle one is from Unspun Icelandic, and I believe that one is going to get pulled for a future shawl.  There is a 4th out of  Briar Rose Sea Pearl, but it is sitting over at the old house in my bag where I forgot it this morning.  I guess you could say I really like this shawl and it's possibilities.  OK, obsessed with it.


And finally, this week on the needles, the Splatter Dash sweater has finally been decided!  All versions except this one have been ripped out and balled up and are ready for knitting of Metro.



Whew, I am so glad this was finally decided and am anxious to knit on this one.  I do believe it is just what I want for the yarn.

By the way what is on your needles this week?  I would love to know.










1 comment:

Sue said...

I am working on my red sterling turtleneck and starting the Dragonflies Jumper with my Tosh DK Esoteric. Can't wait to see how it comes out!!!