Saturday, May 21, 2016

On the Rack

Yes, this is a Special Issue and yes, there are a lot of Fall things in it, but I am loving these projects that fit cowls for the Girl's Holiday Bash gifts in 2020 and shawls for next Fall/Winter wearing.  And there are some great articles in this special issue as well.


I have a few gradients in my stash from Knitcircus Yarns, that I think would be great in this shawlette.


And a fun little ensemble.

Another cool shawl that would be great out of a hand dyed yarn or Madtosh where you don't mind some pooling.


I love the design of this cowl!  Wouldn't gradient sets be cool in this.  Why, yes, I have one or two of those in the stash as well.


And well now, how about these next two cuties.  It is time Poppy has some cute knits knit by Grandma Penny.

Wait for it, this is just too dang cute!!


See what I mean?!  Knitscene, you blew me away!

No comments: