Tuesday, May 31, 2016

It's A Penny Week

That is what my friend Debbie called it.  I took this week off (4 days) for me.  It all is centering around knitting and shopping!

All too soon it will go by, but in the mean time, I am enjoying it.

As we leave May 2016, I want to share with you a most delightful podcast I found by accident yesterday, while testing out my new Amazon Fire Stick.  There are only six episodes so far, but Andrea and Andrew have turned me onto and back onto some unbelievable sweaters and tutorial.

Find them here:  http://fruityknitting.com

What's up next?  Tomorrow starts the Summer of Shawls!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hey Penny, it's Andrew here! Just stumbled across your lovely comments. We hope you are keeping up with your sweaters. We are just preparing Episode 14. I have just started the shaping for the sleeves of a hiking jacket that I am knitting - first real garment.

All the best from Offenbach - also heading into Winter!!
Andrew and Andrea