Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Finds!!

Hold onto your hats, I've got my shopping mojo back…it is a good thing I'm going back to work!!

I have found the coolest online shop, blog, video cast, ravelry group and knitters, Espace Tricot!

For a little shawlette.

The front pink is to go with some leftover Dolce for a cowl for me!


For a Springtime wrap




A super cool bag to hold my Espace Tricot finds/knits.


From Indie Designer, Vivid Yarn Studio, Bee Splat color way.


And another from Vivid Yarn Studios and a coordinate.


And from a local dyer, Leading Men Fiber Arts.  From right to left, a possible Boomerang, the black is to go with another of their yarns for the Back To School Shawl, and the one on the left is an option for a shawl in progress that I'll blog about next week.


See what I mean?!  Definitely need to go back to work so I don't see every update that my faves post.

Catch you on the purl side! I've got some knitting to do!

No comments: