Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Me, Myself Again



I'm backkkkkkkkkk!  I want to cast on all the things!



 I've spent the last couple of days surfing the internet and looking at my faves, looking at other people's faves, dreaming of where I want my knitting to go.  I've cast on three shawls, the same one twice and then decided to use the yarn for another one that I cast on late last night.  I've ordered some cool yarns that I'll show you on a future Friday Finds when they all come.  I've knit on some plain stockinette to cleanse my pallet of all the dreaming of knits that I have been doing.  And at this posting, I am still trying to decide what project I want to concentrate on the most.

I've stumbled upon some really cool ideas through some new podcasts that I'll  be bloggin in the next week or so.  Plainly put, I am back, I am feeling pretty good, although still in a boot, but  I have all kinds of great ideas for the blog that I have been writing down in a little notebook.



I've tossed around the idea for sometime about doing a You Tube podcast.  I have been very close, but just recently decided that it is a whole lot of work and there are a ton of really good ones out there that I watch and they are doing that just fine.  For me, I'm going to keep doing my blog, hopefully tweaking it to be a little better and maybe even doing my own website (much later down the road).  I am hoping through the blog this year to introduce you to some of my knitting friends (with their permission, of course),  showing some of their incredible work and show how much I truly appreciate their friendship.

Tomorrow's topic is From My Library which will lead into a Friday Find.   Enjoy the sunshine Central Illinois.



No comments: