Wednesday, January 04, 2017

This Has Been My View

Jammies, Knitting and a Cuppa!


Things are looking up around here.  I'm doing a bit more knitting.  I finally got to take a shower tonight after almost 7 weeks (even though I had to sit on the chair to do it because I still can't go without my boot).  I am able to get around a bit easier in my boot these last couple of days and I even ventured into the Yarn Room upstairs today (shhhhh, don't tell the Tall Guy, he will want me to start doing laundry haha).  It took a lot out of me to go up and down so I won't be doing it too much, but it sure was nice to know that I can.

It is back to the doctor tomorrow so I am hoping for a good report.  I know that I will have to wear my boot for the next three weeks, but am hoping she will give me some info on where we are going from here in the next few weeks and what I can expect.

I'm waiting for the mailman to deliver a very special package so I can tell you about a project that I am doing next, so I am hopeful that he will deliver tomorrow so I can blog about it.

In the meantime, stay warm and pull out your knits!

No comments: