Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Really Have To Knit Tonight!

On Sunday, I made a schedule of where I need to be each night in order to complete my poncho in time for the closing ceremonies on Sunday. I am off schedule. Who would think that 16" of double seed would be so time consuming. I have about 4" done, and need another 12" by tonight. I really am going to have to put the foot to the pedal on this one! I have to stop playing with the computer and get it done. And tonight isn't all that great of an Olympic Event night. Guess I'll have to find something else to watch.

I'm going for gold on this one. And the Olympic challenge is two fold. Will it be done? And will I have enough yarn? Sounds like the commentators in figure skating doesn't it? Does she have the stamina? Can she do the program without falling apart? I can hear Dick Button in my head! Oy!

No comments: