Friday, February 24, 2006

It Is Finished!

Well almost. All I need to do is block it and let it dry. In less than 16 days I completed a project. It was kind of fun. It just goes to show, if you stick to one particular project and see it to it's completion, it happens.

Now, the big problem is what do I work on next? Shall I start on that mountain of WIPS in the basket across the room? Shall I work on a Spring project that I started about three years ago? Do I pull out something totally new and make a new deadline of another 16 Marathon Days of knitting. Or, do I tear the Pyth jacket back aways and add the bands. I'm not ready for that yet, so for now it will just sit on the end of the couch waiting.

This has been an interesting experience. And I learned some things along the way including I still know how to crochet. Not that I like to, but I can when the pattern calls for it.

No comments: