Friday, March 24, 2006

Ain't That A Shame!

My apologies to the Bradley fans. But, I am glad it is over. Now, we can concentrate on real stuff. At least when the local t.v. stations get past it. Like Cardinal baseball. And knitting.

I've got a new bag. I have decided not only do I collect snoopy stuff, knitting related statues and stuff, caribe blue stuff and flipflop paraphenelia, I collect bags! I couldn't resist ordering this one from the Windy City Knitting Guild that I member of. Sure, I am 3 hours + away from them, but I am a member. They have great teachers they bring in a couple of times a year and prolific knitters that you can learn so much from. So, I added it to my collection. Isn't it neat. Wouldn't a couple of walls lined in knitting bags look cool in my knitting room (someday)? Heck, why not, some people hang their baseball hat collection like that, why not knitting bags!

No comments: