Sunday, March 19, 2006

There Once Was A Little Girl Who Had So Much To Do.

Isn't there a little story somewhere that starts like that? I have spent last weekend and this weekend at basketball games. Next weekend, I have got to stay home and clean my house. Actually, I have to start today, because it is starting to get to me.

Usually, when I get in one of these moods, I do nothing. But, I can't stand it this time. I have papers all over the place, knitting all over the place and laundry stacked up too.

I am searching for the elusive piece of paper for the taxes. With all of the stacks sitting around, how does one know if I really ever had it. I really want to be knitting and watching basketball this afternoon, but I got to at least start sorting something, be it paper, knitting or laundry or I will soon be sitting back, covering up and taking a little nap!

No comments: