Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Don't Have To Actually Shop To Get Into Trouble




There are good things and bad things about telling one's self that you cannot buy at a yarn shop until you have finished two projects on the needles. The good is that I'm not adding more stash to an already over grown house. The bad is that it hasn't stopped me from buying books over the internet.

There are good things and bad things about reading knitting blogs. The good thing is that you find out about books, yarn and places to go that you never would have found just sittin around. The bad thing is that they usually, eventually, cost me money.

So, I couldn't resist both of the above new books just out. Of course, I justified the order with a couple of other books I am giving away as gifts too. So, I really killed two birds with one stone!

No comments: