Monday, March 20, 2006

If I Have To RIP This One More Time!



It's going to get put away for next Winter. Even though today, is the first day of Spring, and we're expecting snow, I will put it away if I have to rip one more time. For some reason, I get a rhythm going, of Knit 4 Purl 2 and before I know it, I have skipped a couple of cables.

The first time it happened it was just one cable a couple of rows down. With my friend Linda's help, I got it fixed. But the next day as I am working on the front, I see that the cables are off way down on the back, so I Rip it all the way down to get them straightened out. Oy!

Now, if I am merrily knitting along, I'll see that I missed a couple in a row. Maybe, it's a sign! But, I am thinking I am finally on the right track, I just need to keep my mind on it.

No comments: