Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Could It Possibly Be? Could It Happen Right Here In My Town?

It's not really my story to tell, I'll let Karen tell it tomorrow night at the Radical Knitters Society Meeting. Just suffice it to say, "Santa, I have been very good this year :), well, maybe not very good, but if you let this happen, I WILL BE VERY GOOD the rest of this year". I will try to not say or think bad things about people. I will be pleasent whenever possible. I will try to be helpful to those I don't really want to be. I will even be nicer to my mother! I may even forgive those pesky people out there who have annoyed the hell out of me this past year.

Nothing is set in stone, but what could be almost as good as owning a yarn shop? No, before you start going in that direction, I am not buying a yarn shop, opening one nor is anyone in my family nor do I personally know anyone who is (at least I don't think I do)!

Karen will tell the story tomorrow night and perhaps we'll find out something by way of email later next week. Thats all I am going to say for tonight.

No comments: