Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sometimes You Can Knit And Knit And Never Get Anywhere

It may not look like much, but I really did accomplish a few things yesterday. I knit the body of my Norwegian Sweater twice. I didn't like the way the lice looked on the first so I tore it out and started over. That is where the DVD version of the Knitting Glossary comes in handy. Instead of having to fast forward through the whole tape, looking for color pattern knitting technique, I just went to the index, chose the topic I wanted and it appeared. Awesome.
I actually like EZ's technique of two color knitting the best. It seems to work for me.


I've been knitting on Meg's Cardigan and just have not been in love with it. So, I got a wild hair and found some Galway and did a swatch using these two colors as a possible sweater. I'm knitting on the rib as we speak, I'll know more later tonight as to whether I like it or not. I might need to change the beige, but I kind of like the subtle color of it right now.

No comments: