Friday, May 12, 2006

Yes, I Am Over Extended On MY WIPS!

There are so many of them and so little time to complete everything I want to do before July 5th!

There are babies (Kristy had a girl yesterday and I got to hold her 3 hours after she was born)being born, babies to be born and showers to get ready for, all by the end of July! And there is the pre-camp knitting to be done. I'm going to have to start taking knitting every where I go, just to get it all done.

Oy, how did it get this bad? And they expect me to work and do lia sophia parties!

Thank goodness, I have made the decision to NOT take a Biology class this Summer. What was I thinkin when I even considered that!? But, I would still like to work in a Photography class with my new camera (1 1/2 years old) this Summer. This is a sickness isn't it!

No comments: