Thursday, May 04, 2006

Eventually Everything Becomes New Again



Every since I went to camp last time, I have had my eye on the women's sweater on the cover of an old Knitters (those were the days when I wanted to make everything out of an issue). I remember telling my room mate Julie at the time, that I could now knit it to fit. It has sat there looking at me for sometime, and I decided this would be a perfect time to do a mini version of the two color knitting. And of course, I have yarn to test it out!! I am not going to do the cardigan as my test but rather a pullover but kind of sort of using the color ways. Mine will be cream, green and a red.

So, I'm swatching today to see what needle I can use for it. I am really excited about it and I think that will keep my mind occupied and not straying to casting on yet another project!

No comments: