Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!



We have spent the entire weekend (and I do mean entire) moving my in-laws into an apartment and finding spots for all of the furniture we acquired when they moved to their smaller place.

I'll show you pics later this week of the transformations of our house. You see for sometime now, we have been just making room for stuff in the living room, dining room and basement. We had a method, it was stack in racks and stack the plastic drawers up. We figured that some day the boys would move into houses of their own and we (read it as I) would take over their rooms for knitting and lia sophia!

Since it does not look like that will happen anytime soon (I am not sorry either, I like having them around), we had to make alternative plans as you will see the old and the new look in the days to come.

The basement and garage are full but at last we have a living room and dining room that can now accomodate people to sit down instead of stand and look at the yarn and lia sophia.

Although, who wouldn't want to stand and look at yarn and jewelry!

No comments: