Monday, February 15, 2010

Februay Baby Things



From EZ's Knitter's Almanac. Instead of knitting on my Ravelympics Project, I'm having some fun with February baby things. I cast on tonight the baby leggings from yarn from the Yarn Room....no new yarn is being purchased for these projects. How do you like that!?




Completed tonight and on the spare bed blocking is the sweater. The lower half is supposed to be the gull lace pattern or one of my choosing. But since this is going for a boy, I decided to just do stockinette.

Someday, I'll do it again for a little girl with a lace pattern, but for now, I think it turned out okay. And as luck would have it, I had three really cute buttons left over for it.

I goofed up and didn't put a button hole close to the top, but I'm okay with it being left open. It is really kind of neat the way it hangs open. You can't really tell from this picture, because I have it laying down with it meeting.

No comments: