Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Amazing!


How a day spent with sunshine to start and then knitting the afternoon away can make one feel oh so good! The sun was shining, I got my car washed and my new yarn came in. I spent most of the rest of the day with Debbie out at Knit 4 Together.

The Lana Bambu I ordered sometime ago came in. I thought there would only be 5 in the bag that I ordered, which kept me up last night wishing I had ordered two bags so I could knit the sweater that I wanted to.

I'm glad I didn't because much to my surprise, 10 came in a bag and so now I am doing the pattern I found over at the Cascade Yarn website. It is going to be so cool! I can't wait for you all to see it. I swatched today at the shop and hope to make some progress on it tonight during the Olympics.

What a great day today was and guess what?! Tomorrow, I'm going back and will spend the morning with Christiane. If you are free, bring your knitting out and knit with us!

Ah, another good day.

No comments: