Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is It Over Already?

What great fun we have had. Yesterday, I spent the day with Arnhild. In the morning, Designing Norwegian Mittens.

She had some great hints, but I have to admit, at least for the time being, I am going to stick with knitting other designs.




In the afternoon, I spent an hour or so in her Design Norwegian Sweaters. Again, I am going to leave this to the experts. I walked away with alot of great hints.

Last night was an over hour presentation from Annemor. Oh, the history there and the many slides she had. Fantastic!


This is Sue's Every Which Way Wrap that she completed this weekend and has been wearing....isn't it cool?

It is from the Winter Issue of Interweave Knits and Arnhild's yarn that Sue bought last year.







And last but not least, Carol and Julie (sisters),our entertainment for this trip...not only are they a great couple of ladies but just a stitch to have around.

Yesterday afternoon and before the banquet, Sue and I spent time in the Lobby bar with others watching the Olympics and knitting. We got some great ideas from Sheryl Hill on a Camp that she does in Minnesota in October and a great special publication that came out.

More about that later this week...Time for breakfast and one more morning of knitting...thinking about learning Continental Knitting.

No comments: