Monday, July 12, 2010

Knit Camp - Day 3 Pretty Darn Proud

I placed 2nd out of 29 in the popular vote for the camp contest. The contest topic was the 100th anniversary of Elizabeth's birthday.

EZ was very mathmatical, so I chose to knit my own coral reef with knitted hyperbolic planes. And my little old lady (aka me in about 10-15 years)in her bikini sits in her chair knitting the coral reef.

Camp is all but over except for breakfast later this morning. Then we're off for home....can't believe it is over, can't wait for next year, can't wait to get home and really digest everything!

Next week, you will just have to suffer through the countless photos I've taken of camp while I try to show you just how much fun we had.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Congratulations! Your contest entry definitely deserved recognition. Smart, creative, and totally Elizabeth-humor.