Monday, July 05, 2010

Monday Monday

Mondays are the start of my week. I start my week of Weight Watchers on Mondays, usually having to jump start myself back in after taking the weekend off. Don't know why I do that, but it seems like starting with lunch on Friday it just spirals out of hand and come Sunday night I start thinking it is time to begin again.


It is going to be real tough this week, since camp starts on Thursday and they feed us well and I eat great dinners...just not ones that are overly healthy for me. It starts on our travel up. Lunch is a fantastic reuben with those waffle fries. I can see it now in my dreams.

On Mondays, I, also start a new week of the Couch to 5K running program. I told my hair dresser last week, that this is it for me. Either I develop a running program or give it up, no more starting over with it. I did really well, up until this last week, too much camp knitting superseded the running program.

I was telling my friend Sue about the problem with fitting it in during camp. Since while I camp, I stay up late and get up early to knit, it's hard to fit exercise in. Sue helped with a plan. I can still get up early, but before I can put a knitting needle in my had I have to either go out and do the walk/run in the park thing, or get on the treadmill, if I can find it! I am packing my running shoes and will report how that goes....do not laugh Linda and Char!

And on Mondays, I make a list of what I have to do for the week. Actually, this week, I made it starting yesterday. I love lists and ticking them off. So far I'm right on with my list for getting ready for camp.

The best part of this Monday....I'm not working the rest of this week. It leaves room for knitting on Tuesday at the shop, something I hardly ever get to do.

No comments: