Saturday, July 10, 2010

Knit OMG Camp - Day 1

What a first day! This is just a smattering of what went on yesterday. You would never know from the pictures below and what is on the disk that I recently completed a photography class. But, I think you will get the drift of just how cool this stuff is. And the people, they are just unbelievable. Thats not very eloquent, but all the same.


Last night, Cheryl Oberle let me/semi taught me how to spin with a drop spindle...ok, it was all of 10 minutes, but hopefully, today we can get one for me, and she is going to help me learn a little more! Don't ever say never!!

Rollie's (of Stitch Keepers)Pi


Shirley knit this short sleeve version of the famous green sweater in a pullover, Renate modeled in and now is the proud owner of it.


Martha's Lace Shawl


Shirley's Jacket...every year she does the coolest sweaters


Janine's (the Feral Knitter)EZ Sweaters ala American Girl

And ta da, Char and Linda, my knitting friends.

Day 1 ended at 2:00 am.

No comments: