Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Longest Sleeve


When the weekend started, it was my intention to finish the first sleeve on my Bloomsbury.  This sleeve seems like it going on forever or so it seems.  The worst part?  There is still another one to do after this one and the front bands.  Oy, I want to be wearing this jacket in the worst way.

Specially since, it seems like Winter and Spring here keep alternating here in Central IL and I barely get to put a sweater on and then Spring steps in again.  Not that I am wishing for Winter or anything.


I am using my handy dandy plastic marker to mark each of the cables after it has been finished.  8 rows later, it's time to do another cable.  This patterning is fairly simple with the marker in place.  The sleeve just goes on for EVER.

No comments: