Thursday, January 12, 2012

Things That Make Me Smile

The whole time I was knitting on this ensemble, I had a smile on my face.  They are just too dang cute!  The
yarn is Batika from SchoellerStahl that I bought last Saturday at the The Fiber Universe.   


The Sweater is Puerperium Cardigan by Kelly Brooker.  It's a free pattern I picked up over on Ravelry.

 The hat is Noggin by Corrvin Smith.  It, too is a free pattern on Ravelry.


I may have just enough yarn for some booties, not sure about that, but I'll check that out tonight.  Can't wait to start another baby project. 

Looks like we are getting Winter later this morning.  Snow and Wind.  Time to take the sweaters out to wear!  It will be a good night to come home and knit tonight.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Penny- those are awesome!!! I can't believe how cute that "ensemble" is!!!!!!!!