Saturday, January 14, 2012


Remember This?

 I was knitting the sweater a year ago.  In my quest this year to get some items off of the needles this year, I hauled it out about two weeks ago.  I am going to admit here that it has been sitting on the corner of the couch as a reminder that it needed some sleeves, some buttons and some blocking.  Something I bound and determined to finish before our knitting getaway at the end of February, especially since last year in Galena I was knitting on it. 

The yarn, Mushshishi was purchased at Stitches Midwest in August of 2010 at the Mass Ave booth.  It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to knit with it, but finally settled on another Knitting Pure and Simple pattern.

It's no secret I am a fan of Diane Soucy's patterns.  They are top down which allows me to fit this odd body as I knit down and get a good length on them.  Now, that I have completed the first sleeve I am anxious to finish the second one and figure out what buttons to put on this comfy sweater. 

This is a three day weekend for me and my goal on the other side of it is to have this one completed.

No comments: