Saturday, April 14, 2012

Things I Like Today

This is my Knit 4 Together project for Saturday knitting.  It's the Waterfall Jacket from Sublime Bamboo and Pearls yarn from last year.  This yarn has been a couple of things in person and in my mind, but I finally settled on it's current project.  The back is done and was a simple knit. 

This is one of the fronts.  I really like this patterning down the front of the waterfall.  It was fun to watch it evolve.  It is now at the point where I can sit and knit at the shop and talk at the same time.



You have to check out Franklin's new pattern.  The color is beautiful and this one is really calling me.  Like I need one more something to call me, but this one is definitely on my list.  
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/franklin/the-anna-shawl

The yarn is Heritage Silk.  I have some in a variegated, but won't use that for this.  I may have to look at the shop today and see if they have it in a solid that might work.

I have a skein of this which is a possibility, but that would mean that I would need another skein of it from Fiber Universe.  This is another yarn from Cascade - Heritage sock yarn that originally was going to be some gloves from Knitty with the conductive thread.  The cast on was a booger and never made it past that point.

I could recycle this yarn for the Anna Shawl and be quite happy with it.

Darn, I would have to visit two yarn shops in a day.  I may have to fit this into my schedule.  The pattern seems to be not real super difficult. I could see me casting on this tonight. Oh wait, I've got baby knitting to be doing!




No comments: