Monday, June 18, 2012

Can You Stand All This Cuteness?

Cause if you can't, you had better step away for a bit.  You know there is going to be a lot of it coming.

So, on Saturday morning before knitting, I ran inti Kohls to return some pants.  But of course you have to walk by the baby stuff to get there.  At first, I picked up a cute set of onesies and then put them back.  But, as I walking back out, I eyeballed this cutie and had to buy it. 

This baby has to have some Caribe Blue like in her wardrobe.

But of course I had to take it into the yarn shop to show.  Nothing really floated our boat, so I headed over across the river.


This is going to be so much fun to knit AND it is one of my fave type of patterns as you all well know.

Both the new purchase and this shrug will be for later this summer as they are going to be a slightly larger size than newborn.

Oh what fun!!

No comments: