Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm Bag Poor

But then you all know that.  The new craze around here, Thirty One.  These are the ones I bought from a lady I work with.

I liked the size of this and still am not quite sure what I am going to be using for, but for now it is holding yarn, go figure.

 If I spent $30, I got this little bag for $5.  Who could pass this up?  It's holding my two needle cases for my Knit Picks interchangeables and double points, along with my notebook of patterns that I might want to buy yarn for.  It will be a great grab and go bag.

If I can figure out how to do it, I am going to try and put this as the header of the blog.  IF.

There are more Thirty One bags to come as I went to a party a couple of weeks ago.  Oy, someone has created a monster here.

1 comment:

Kristen Rettig said...

Ha ha, the name of your post made me laugh!