Sunday, May 26, 2013

What a great fast two days.  I cannot believe how quickly time flew while over seeing Miss Mona Lisa.  She was not feeling all that great, but when she was, she is constantly on the go, crawling everywhere.  It was really hard to get a picture of her setting still.  Just as I would get the perfect pic, she was off!


She did let me read her a quick little book yesterday morning while it rained.  What a great way to spend a rainy Saturday, reading with a little one.  The kids introduced me to a new game while Mona Lisa was sleeping, Munchkin.  I'm going to have do a little research on that game before we play it again.


Miss Mona Lisa loved Grandma Penny's iPhone.  She, at times, was a leary of us three that are not around her all the time.  But, when I took my phone out she was all over Grandma.  She is quite the lover of electronics.


Baby Boy B drove over and back so I got some nice knitting time and listening to a couple of new podcasts.  I'll blog about those on Wednesday.  On the way over I was armed with my back seat yarn holder and some water.  These cup holders in the back aren't that great for holding cups (they just don't fit anything), but they sure do make great yarn holders.


I did something this trip that I never do.  I only took one main project to work on.  I did, however, pack all of the balls of yarn that I had for it.  I am glad I paired it down this time.  This is where I was on Friday afternoon on the way over.


And my progress as we were coming over the last bridge home.


And I still am on the same ball of yarn that I was on Friday afternoon.  I just finished the adapted waist decreases to the Summer Cardigan.  I'll knit a bit on it and that start the increases up for the hip and motor to the finish.  But, probably not today.  This is my knit shop project so I'll save it til later in the week.  I've got a couple of other projects/KALs to catch up on for now that did not get to make the trip with me and need some attention now.

It's been a great weekend, I'm sorry to see it almost over.  Soon enough it will be back to another work week.  I hope you all are having a great long weekend and you are spending it with friends and/or family!

No comments: