Monday, November 25, 2013

Getting Ready

I spent some time in the yarn room this weekend.  It felt so cramped and I was worried about how much room Mona Lisa was going to need later this week.  I did some re-arranging and put all of my projects on the top row of my wire racks of stash.


While I was re-arranging, I really started looking at my stash critically.  In a couple of weeks, we are doing a yarn over exchange and I have pulled some stuff for it.  But, I also have some yarn that only certain someones would really appreciate.  So, I pulled out my phone and called my knitting bud, L and she is graciously helping me out.


After cleaning up a bit, I really wanted to cast on something new, but I didn't do it.  I have four projects that I am concentrating on right now, and I am not giving myself permission to cast on anything new until they are done!

Feeling good today, how about you?

No comments: